Take control of energy costs with the Cincinnati Chamber and Good Energy.
Energy costs typically fall within the top three expenses for most businesses. The Chamber understands just how critical this is to your bottom line. That’s why we created the Chamber Energy Savings Program, designed to leverage the bulk purchasing power of our membership base and pass those savings on to you. Lock in your savings with the Chamber's Energy Savings Program!
- Scan/email your most recent electricity bill to the Greg Buscher at the firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 513.579.3101. In some cases, a Letter of Authorization (LOA) may be required in order to retrieve historical usage from your utility.
- You'll receive a savings analysis on the next business day.
- Choose to enter into the agreement with the most competitive supplier – or keep your current plan.
- The program is simple – the most competitive Certified Retail Electricity Provider (CRES) supplies your electricity, while your local utility will continue to deliver it. Members will get price certainty and savings they can count on
- Members are provided "fixed rate" pricing options (one, two or three year contracts) for their electricity supply needs
- Members gain the ability to better understand, manage and reduce their electricity costs
- Deregulation Information
How do you get started?
Contact our Customer Focus Center, 513.579.3111.
Request Electricity Savings Info
Please contact me. I am interested in learning more about saving on electricity for my business with the Chamber.