We want to help you run a healthier businesses and keep costs low. Your Cincinnati Chamber membership means access to health plans, exclusive savings and Go365™, a wellness program that motivates and rewards your employees for living healthier lives at work - and at home.
When employees participate in Go365™, they not only earn reward-driven Vitality Points™, they also achieve various levels of Vitality Status™, from bronze to platinum. For renewals (on or after January 1, 2018), when your employees reach Silver Vitality Rewards® status or above you can receive credits up to 15% of the employee's health plan premium. It's that easy.
Plans are available to member companies with 2-99 eligible employees in Hamilton, Clermont, Brown, Adams, Butler and Warren counties.
- Full range of medical products
- High Deductible Health Plans/HSA compatible with various coinsurance options
- CoverageFirst PPO and PPO Copay plans
Guarantee Issue for Workplace Voluntary Benefits
- Accident and critical illness plans available for employers with 2 or more employees
- No complicated medical questions
- Easy payroll deductions
Preferred Pricing for Group dental, life and vision coverage
- Save 5% on dental
- Save 5% on basic life insurance
- Save 5% on vision
Healthy living is all about the choices you make. Drive or walk to the coffee shop? Pizza or salad for lunch? Couch or health club? It’s not always easy. Go365™ rewards its members for making healthy choices and striving to achieve wellness goals — with rewards like brand name merchandise, hotel stays, and more. No matter your stage in life or health, Go365™ has something to offer everyone.
- Wellness programs focusing on tobacco cessation, stress management, back care, weight management, physical activity and nutrition
- Access to the tools and resources such as Humana Health Assessment, telephonic health coaching, preventative reminders and only resources at MyHumana
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) that included unlimited telephone assistance, telephone financial consultation, legal services, childcare referrals and eldercare consultations
- Transparency tools containing easy-to-understand data to help you choose doctors and hospitals
- Prescription tools and resources on MyHumana that can reduce your pharmacy cost including drug lists, generic equivalents, the pharmacy labor tool and mail-order service
- Links to discount coupons for OTC heartburn medications, allergy medications, popular vitamins and calcium supplements
How do you get started?
Contact our Customer Focus Center
Terms of Condition:
The Wellness Engagement Incentive program only applies to fully insured businesses.
Please refer to your Certificate of Coverage/Insurance or Summary Plan Description for addition information. The Wellness Engagement Incentive program is effective for policies issued or renewed on or after January 1, 2014, and is subject to change with prior notice. Humana will provide notice to groups in advance of the effective date of any changes. The Incentive for each policy month is determined on or before the 15th of each subsequent policy month. The Incentive is applied as a credit on the monthly medical premium statement. Humana is not liable for monetary penalties or fines, or other state or federal regulatory action taken against the employer for failure to comply with any applicable federal or state law.
Go365 is not an insurance product. If it is unreasonably difficult due to a medical condition for certain eligible employees to achieve the standards for the rewards under the Go365 program, or if it is medically inadvisable for them to attempt to achieve the standards for the reward under this program, please call your Humana representative and we will work with you to develop another way to qualify for the reward.
Offered by Humana Health Plan of Ohio, Inc. and/or insured by Humana Insurance Company. Offered by Humana Health Plan, Inc. or insured by Humana Health Plan, Inc. or Humana Insurance Company of Kentucky.
Statements in languages other than English contained in the advertisement do not necessarily reflect the exact contents of the policy written in English, because of possible linguistic differences. In the event of a dispute, the policy as written in English is considered the controlling authority.
Our health benefit plans have exclusions and limitations and terms under which the coverage may be continued in force or discontinued. For costs and complete details of the coverage, call or write your Humana insurance agent or broker. Please refer to your Certificate of Insurance or Summary Plan Description for more information about the company providing your benefits.
Request Healthcare Info
Please contact me. I am interested in learning more about saving on healthcare with ChamberHealth™ from Humana.