The Sales Executive Roundtable creates a much needed environment for sales executives, and small company leaders to connect with others who understand the challenges of leading and managing sales teams.
Roundtables consists of 8 to 12 members of noncompetitive companies representing various types of industries and organizations, including not-for-profits. Through confidential, every other month meetings, sales leaders will have the opportunity to leverage their peer’s experience and expertise around incorporating an intentional sales culture for their organizations.
The Roundtables include the following distinct groups:
- CEOs/Presidents who are leading a sales team
- Sales Executives who are leading a sales team and reporting to the ownership/management of the company
Sales Executive Roundtable participation provides:
- Best practices, techniques and strategies
- A competitive advantage for your company
- New approaches and actionable ideas
- Advancement for your company's sales excellence
Click here to learn about the application process.
In partnership with:
A word from our Sales Executive Roundtable Chair
||“These are the only ‘sales-specific’ roundtables in Cincinnati that offer learning opportunities for sales management. Sales Executive Roundtables provide a great opportunity for people to tackle sales challenges and get advice and connections; an environment for situational learning and growth.”
Pam Beigh | Sales Executive Roundtable Chair | Founder/President | SALESCORE Inc.
Need more information?