CMO Roundtables enable marketing executives to participate in candid and confidential discussions with others who understand and share the unique challenges of leading and developing successful marketing strategies and teams.
Roundtables consists of 8 to 12 members of noncompetitive companies representing various types of industries and organizations, including not-for-profits. Through every other month meetings, members enjoy candid, confidential discussions and receive advice and support from fellow marketing professionals who understand and share the unique challenges of top-level management.
CMO roundtable participation provides:
- Issue discussions at a C-Suite level with resourceful, engaged peers
- Best practice discussions across multi-channel platforms, social and traditional media with similarly-experienced group of professionals
- Actionable, shareable solutions
- Diverse perspectives creating visionary solutions and ideas
- A deeper dive into a myriad of marketing challenges and the opportunity for constructive feedback
- Exposure to thought leaders through guest speakers
Click here to learn about the application process.
|In partnership with
|“The program serves as a candid and confidential forum for both sharing with and learning from other marketing leaders about using best practices, leveraging opportunities and overcoming challenges. In a rapidly changing marketplace, the CMORoundtable helps Cincinnati marketing leaders thrive, not just survive.”
CMO Roundtable Chair
CEO, Consumer Clarity
View Facilitator Bio
Need more information?
Contact Amy Thompson, 513.579.3141.