Hello Cincy Day
A highly-engaging, interactive immersion day that introduces new-to-town employees to the Cincinnati region, embeds them in the community and helps retain talent.
Hello Cincy Day is a customized immersion experience for Cincinnati newcomers get an introduction to the Cincinnati region, connect with each other, to help them build quality of place. The Cincinnati Chamber manages all logistics for this one-day session including meals, materials, transportation, parking and more.
Ideal participants are those who have relocated to the Cincinnati region within the past 24 months.
Sample activities have included:
- Welcome to Cincinnati Ice Breaker
- Top Things to Do in Our Unique Neighborhoods Map Activity!
- Findlay Market OTR Lunch Tour
- Get the Cincy Skinny: Key Influencers to Follow
- Beer History and Tasting by a Local Expert
Watch the video:
2019 Dates: April 16, June 7, Aug. 8, Sept. 12
For questions or to set up a customized session just for your company, contact Jules Shumate