WE Lead is a 10-month executive leadership development experience for high-potential, goal oriented women who are actively preparing for the next level of their career. Participants are high achieving women who are being assigned increasing levels of responsibility within their organization and are on track for future advancemen
t. Through a combination of professional development and executive coaching, WE Lead prepares, positions and empowers talented women to move into higher leadership roles at the senior level.
After completing WE Lead women have:
- Enhanced leadership skills and improved positioning for future leadership roles within their organization.
- Awareness of professional/personal strengths and assets and how to leverage.
- Awareness of obstacles to professional and personal growth and how to overcome.
- A personal plan for career success with clear vision, mission, accomplishment statements, action steps, and measurements.
- Connections with other women leaders to share strategies and support.
- A trusted network of business and community resources.
Mid to upper-level female managers, business owners and professionals.
Allows participants to discover and understand their strengths and communication styles, and learn the leadership skills and strategies necessary to become extraordinary leaders within their organization and the community.
September – June
The program includes a kickoff reception, graduation ceremony, two-night overnight retreat, five full-day sessions, four half day facilitated mastermind group coaching sessions, and two private sessions with a professional coach.
2018-2019 Program Dates
Wednesday, September 5, 2018
WE Lead Retreat:
Thursday & Friday, September 20-21, 2018
October 9, December 11, February 12, April 9, June 11 - 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
November 13, January 8, March 12, May 14 - 8:30 a.m. - Noon
Tuesday, June 18, 2019
$3,700 for Chamber Members and $4,700 for Non-Members. Check Member Directory
. Fee includes all meals, facilities, materials, etc. Partial scholarships may be available for those with financial need, and can be requested within the application. Payment plan options are also available. Contact Tamara Lang
for more information.
$50 (non-refundable). Applicants will be asked to pay via credit card at the end of the online application process.
The application period is now closed. Applications for Class 14 (2019-2020) will open in early 2019.
For questions or interest in being a WE Lead Coach, contact Tamara Lang