Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber - Talent Pillar
Expanding the region's talent base.
- Hello Cincy is a powerful, curated, one-day regional experience for new hires, designed to retain top talent by immersing them in the region.
Tech Talent Website & Job Board
- A digital window into our region’s vibrant tech community and career options, making a compelling case for why Greater Cincinnati should be a top choice for techies to live and work.
Dedicated Higher Ed Focus
- Strong relationships with 18 accredited member colleges and universities in the region.
- The Cincinnati Intern Network Connection (CINC) is a summer event series that connects interns to each other and the region.
- The Big College Event connects freshman and sophomore college/university students to people, internships, work experiences, interest groups and Cincinnati as they consider a future here.
- The heightened demand for work-integrated education experiences is being driven by global competition for investment and jobs. A list Internships & Co-Op Programs in the Cincinnati area helps close that gap.
- CinciGlobal provides international students and local employers with training and resources on relevant immigration matters to improve the experience of the hiring process.
- A group of enthusiastic Cincinnati “boosters” who proactively engage young professionals outside our region who are considering a move. Their goal: ensure the Cincinnati Region is at the top of their choice set and help connect them to people and place!
Women Excel (WE)
- This platform for women includes WE Lead, leadership development for women who want to take their careers to the next level, WE Succeed, executive coaching, and WE Speak, speaker series featuring top career women.
HYPE (Harnessing Young Professional Energy)
Cincinnati Chamber Alumni Network
- The Alumni Network provides leadership development, multi-directional networking and civic engagement opportunities for graduates of Leadership Cincinnati/Action, WE Lead/Succeed, C-Change and Cincy Next.
Diverse by Design®
- CONNECT ERG is a regional network of Employee Resources Groups dedicated to attracting, growing and retaining diverse talent in the region.
- Stir! Multicultural Networking Reception broadens connections across cultures.
Talent Feedback Loop
- Multi-channel process to regularly and consistently learn of members’ talent needs.
- Delivery of talent resources, guidance and connections.
Programming and Events
- Share talent best practices and connect businesses to resources in the region through workforce-themed events.
Facilitation of Partnerships Between Members and Higher Ed Institutions
- Help close the skills gap by ensuring Chamber members are proactively connected to higher ed partners that can develop customized curriculum and training programs.