The ideal 3 East Fourth Receptionist is passionate about customer service and enjoys providing friendly assistance and direction to all visitors. They are a true team player and motivated multi-tasker who takes easily initiative. This person takes pride in being the face of the Chamber and the entire 3 East Fourth team!
- Greet and direct guests and visitors of the Chamber
- Notify and coordinate with those in the building
- Provide administrative and calendar support for room reservations in the building
- Prepare and mail correspondence for the Chamber
- Enter customer data into the Personify when needed
- Answer and operate main switchboard
- Prepare conference space support
- Direct email inquiries
- Customer Focus
- Conflict Management
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Integrity and Trust
The Receptionist Role does not have supervisory responsibility.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma preferred
- 1-2 years customer service experience preferred
The position is located in a climate-controlled downtown office site and requires a minimal amount of external activity. The job will require talking, listening, researching, and sitting for long periods working at a computer screen. This position does not require travel. Requirements include some evenings and weekends, flexible work week available to accommodate these instances.
We commit to achieving tangible results in a supportive team environment built on respect, energy, curiosity, continuous improvement, and positive attitudes and relationships.
We are visionaries, collaborators, and makers of change.
We lead inclusively with passion, integrity, and fun!
And, we model inclusion and regional thinking in everything we do.
Equal Opportunity Employment
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. Position offers a rewarding challenge in a professional environment, competitive salary & excellent benefit package. The Chamber does not provide sponsorship for work visas. Please submit resume, salary requirements, and cover letter to email@example.com.