The SQL Reporting Analyst/Application Manager is an organized, intelligent, motivated person with strong analytical skills with extensive experience in relational databases. The ideal candidate is curious by nature and enjoys learning. This person is a true problem solver who values patience while taking initiative to constantly improve processes with strong commitment to data integrity and data security.
The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator who gathers feedback and shares solutions within Personify (Association Management Software) or other applicable technology platforms. He or she is a big picture thinker and can identify trends and areas for growth and improvement as well as secure best practices based on organizational needs. This person will collaborate with others to serve as the “go-to” person specifically for Personify and all its reporting capabilities. He or she is dedicated to process improvement and has excellent training skills.
- Serve as subject matter expert for Personify
- Design, write, test, and debug database stored procedures and complex queries to extract, calculate or manipulate information
- Customize, upgrade and test database application
- Oversight of application to maximize responsiveness and uptime
- Work with middle-tier developers to integrate back-end database code with business applications
- Troubleshoot application issues and work with vendors for resolution
- Conduct data analysis
- Work with teams to evaluate business requirements for technology projects and create a plan that will support short and long-term goals
- Manage parameters to provide fast query responses
- Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users
- Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy, and integrity
- Create and maintain user reports and offer training for users to develop reports as necessary
- Develop, document and enforce processes, policies/standards, reports and queries to increase the accuracy and integrity of the data in Personify while also maintaining historical records by documenting program development and revisions (SOP’s)
- Implement and manage a data warehouse
- Prepare, process and upload external data sets into Personify
- Lead the cross functional Personify Core Team
- Action Oriented
- Conflict Management
- Detail Oriented
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Written/Verbal Communication
The SQL Reporting Analyst does not have supervisory responsibility.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, related degrees, and certifications or equivalent work experience required
- 2-3 years of experience working with SQL code writing/programming
- 2-3 years of experience with Association Management Software or CRM
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Organizational and analytical thinking skills with great attention to details, the ability to work within and adhere to established deadlines, and the flexibility to work beyond regular office hours periodically.
- Must possess strong analytical, problem-solving, and documentation skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of data warehouse or data mart environment development and enhancement.
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies, and good understanding of technology trends.
The position is located in a climate-controlled downtown office site and requires a minimal amount of external activity. The job will require talking, listening, researching, and sitting for long periods working at a computer screen. This position does not require travel. Requirements include some evenings and weekends, flexible work week available to accommodate these instances.
We commit to achieving tangible results in a supportive team environment built on respect, energy, curiosity, continuous improvement, and positive attitudes and relationships.
We are visionaries, collaborators, and makers of change.
We lead inclusively with passion, integrity, and fun!
And, we model inclusion and regional thinking in everything we do.
Equal Opportunity Employment
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. Position offers a rewarding challenge in a professional environment, competitive salary and excellent benefit package. The Chamber does not provide sponsorship for work visas.
Please submit resume and salary requirements to email@example.com