Women's Business Awards
Celebrating the contributions and inspiration of women leaders in Cincinnati USA.
Join the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber in congratulating the recipients of our 8th Annual WE Celebrate Awards, honoring women and women-owned businesses for their achievement, innovation, social responsibility and mentoring. Thanks to all our finalists, sponsors, examiners and attendees for your support of the region's most accomplished women in business.
CONGRATULATIONS 2013 AWARD WINNERS
Best New Product/Service of the Year | Watch the video
- Winner: Denise Bartick - MAX Technical Training
- Runner Up: Suzanne Burke - Council on Aging of Southwestern Ohio
Community Impact: Business of the Year | Watch the video
- Winner: Alicia Tidwell - Luxottica
- Runner Up: Lynn Elfers - Affordable Language Services
Woman-Owned Business of the Year | Watch the video
- Winner: Litsa Spanos - ADC Art Design Consultants, Inc.
- Runner Up: Teri Stautberg - CEO, General Factory/WD Supply
- Winner: Janice Urbanik - Partners for a Competitive Workforce
- Runner Up: Jodi Truckor - Network of Executive Women
- Winner: Ellen Katz - The Children's Home of Cincinnati
- Runner Up: Mary McCullough-Hudson – ArtsWave
Woman of Year - Entrepreneur | Watch the video
- Winner: Lori Wellinghoff - DIGS|Real Estate|Design|Renovation|™
- Runner Up: Terry Segerberg - MESA Industries, Inc.
- Winner: Andrea Ayers - Convergys
- Runner Up: Linda Burtwistle - First Student
Businesses WE Watch Honorees
- Connie Goins, APG Office Furnishings
- Emily Frank, C'est Cheese Food Truck
- Annie McManis, Copperfox Marketing
- Megan Prather, Dogtown Cincinnati
- Denise Munson, Erlanger Window Cleaning
- Jenna Dunham and Katie Rhodes, FitChixx LLC
- Jill Z. McBride, Forza Marketing
- Janet Chambers, I Have Wings Breast Cancer Foundation
- Mary Welsh Schlueter, The Partnership for Innovation in Education (PIE)
- Mimi Rasor, Rasor Marketing Communications
WE Celebrate 2013 Pinnacle Award Recipient
New in 2013: The WE Celebrate Pinnacle Award recognizing a woman who has reached the peak of career success and community impact -- Victoria Buyniski Gluckman.
Victoria founded United Medical Resources, Inc. and led the company to phenomenal growth before selling it to United Health Group. Recognized as one of Fast Company’s Top 25 “Women Who Are Changing the Game,” Victoria lent the kind of qualified, informed leadership that the organizations she served needed to excel. Now retired, Victoria currently serves on the boards of U.S. Bancorp and Ohio National Financial Services. She shares her community leadership skills on the boards of The Christ Hospital, Playhouse in the Park, Strive, Success By 6, The Christ College of Nursing, Elizabeth Gamble Deaconess Home Association.
|A program of Women Excel, presented by: WE Celebrate presenting sponsor:
Media sponsor: Video sponsor:
For more information contact Diana Long, Women Excel program manager, at 513.686.2946 or firstname.lastname@example.org.