October 18, 2016
Is your business ready for FLSA changes?
Time is running out! Do you know how your business is impacted by changes to the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) which take effect December 1? What steps are you taking to ensure you are in compliance?
Change is never easy and this change is definitely having an impacting on many of us in different ways. This change can definitely have a substantial financial and operational impact on your business.
Our partner, strategic HR is here to help. They are offering webinars on Oct 25 or Oct 27 to help you navigate through the paperwork of FLSA. During this first session, they will review the following:
- What has changed?
- Where do you begin analyzing the impact?
- What are some options towards compliance?
- How do you roll it out to your workforce?
- FLSA Calculator Worksheet to help you begin their preparation for December 1
This October session is the first of five parts of a webinar series covering the life-cycle of the employee. The other webinars will cover the following components:
- Part 2 – Does Recruiting Keep You Awake at Night?
- Part 3 – Onboarding with a Plan
- Part 4 – How Do You Retain Your Most Valuable Resource?
- Part 5 – Coaching Employees for Success
strategic HR, inc. and the Chamber have partnered to provide you with an exclusive savings on tools to manage your most valuable assets – your people. Virtual HR Library is an on-line portal available 24/7 providing immediate access to resources covering all areas of HR. Some examples of what you will find include: termination toolkits, performance evaluation forms, sample interview questions, employment applications, and policy samples.