July 11, 2017
Give Back Cincinnati’s 5th Annual Leadership Panel July 11
You are cordially invited to attend Give Back Cincinnati’s 5th Annual Leadership Panel. The theme of this year’s panel is “Leadership in a Diverse World”.
In a world of exploding possibilities and change, leadership has never been more important. Today more than ever, diversity and inclusion are essential components of leadership, and imperative to the success of our global companies and cities.
GBC believes in a community where everyone is valued and included, and we are honored to present and learn from five world class leaders as they share their knowledge and experience on how to navigate and lead.
Our panelists will include:
- William Gipson, P&G R&D President and Chief Diversity Officer
- Mary Stagaman, Senior Inclusion Adviser at Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber
- Eric Avner, CEO at People’s Liberty
- Chris Seelbach, Cincinnati City Councilman
- Bonnie Meyer, Director of LGBTQ Programs & Services at Northern Kentucky University
The panel discussion will take place at 6 p.m. on Tuesday, July 11. This is a FREE event and and your participation is a great way to make Cincinnati a more welcoming, inclusive and tolerant city. Register online here.