July 11, 2017
Hook and hold talent in your organization
Join the discussion to discover creative strategies to attract and retain talent. The Cincinnati Chamber has been having conversations with the business community and workforce partners about a prominent issue in our region: the lack of available talent and skills across industries.
Jobs follow talent, so the Cincinnati Chamber is committed to expanding the region’s talent base by attracting new residents to fill available jobs, increasing the number of college degrees earned in our region, and finding new ways to connect employers to skilled workers.
You’re invited to a session that will help you to hook and hold talent in your organization.
Thursday, July 27
Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber
3 East Fourth Street
Panel of subject matter experts will lead participants through an interactive discussion to help them think through their own challenges and walk away with ideas and an action plan to address these challenges:
- How to ‘Hook and Hold’ Talent
- Attract by knowing what really matters to talent
- Recruiting Strategies
- And, hot breakfast!
- 8 a.m. Hot Breakfast and Networking Mingle
- 8:30 a.m. Welcome and Introductions; Panel discussion with CEO/Presidents in the Staffing Industry and Chief Human Resources
- 9 a.m. Interactive Discussions
- 9:45 a.m. Wrap-Up & Networking
Have questions? Please email Sharahn Monk.