September 12, 2017
Getting to Oktoberfest
As you head to Oktoberfest Zinzinnati this weekend, avoid traffic concerns by knowing the best routes, parking options, and street closures.
Friday, September 15, 2017 | 5 p.m.- 11 p.m.
Saturday, September 16, 2017 | 11 a.m.- 11 p.m.
Sunday, September 17, 2017 | 11 a.m.- 9 p.m.
Oktoberfest Zinzinnati takes places on Second and Third Streets, between Walnut and Elm Streets, downtown.
STREET CLOSURES & TRAFFIC CHANGES
The following local streets will be closed to through traffic September 15, 9 a.m. – September 18, 4 a.m.
- Second and Third Streets from Elm to Walnut Streets
- Vine Street from Third Street to the Central Riverfront Garage entrance, midblock between Second and Freedom Way
- Race Street from Third Street to the Central Riverfront Garage entrance, midblock between Second and Freedom Way
In addition, the following interstate ramps will be closed:
- Second Street ramp from I-75 north and south
- Second Street ramp from Clay Wade Bailey Bridge, north and south
- Third Street ramp from I-71 south (remains closed due to construction)
The following streets will be temporarily converted to two-way from one-way to allow access to the noted parking garages:
- Vine Street from Fourth to Third for Olympic Garage at 309 Vine Street
- Race Street from Fourth to Third for SP Garage at 321 Race Street
- Elm Street from Fourth to Mehring Way for Central Riverfront Garage
DIRECTIONS & PARKING
Get detailed directions. We encourage you to park north of the event and take the Cincinnati Connector streetcar down to the event. View all public transit options.