The Cincinnati Chamber Alumni Network and YWCA are partnering to host this important discussion designed to help us better understand what it means to be an immigrant in our country and local communities.
The conversation will be facilitated by the Chamber's Senior Inclusion Advisor, Mary Stagaman (Leadership Cincinnati Class 21, WE Lead Class 1).
- Steve Driehaus, Executive Director, Cincinnati Compass
- Julie LeMaster, Esq., Executive Director, Immigrant and Refugee Law Center
- Daniel Minera (Leadership Cincinnati Class 40), Spiritual Growth Director, Crossroads Community Church
- Sandra Spinner, Executive Board, HIAS
- Carol Tonge (C-Change Class 3, WE Succeed Class 2013), Author of Being Bernadette: From Polite Silence to Finding the Black Girl Magic Within
Breakfast is included.
This free event is exclusive to Alumni Network Members only.