The Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber is focused on expanding and diversifying the talent base. Knowing technology is a critical need for all companies, we are building solutions to address the tech talent gap by bringing an innovative offering to the Cincinnati region.
Please join us Monday, February 11 as we unveil Apprenti Cincinnati, an apprenticeship program designed to build a non-traditional pathway for professionals to start a career in technology.
Potential candidates, employers and community partners are invited to attend.
- Community partners, join us to learn how we can work together and drive more tech talent in the region.
- Employers, join us to learn about how to access a new pipeline of diverse tech talent.
- Candidates, join us to learn how to jumpstart your new career in technology and take advantage of paid, on-the-job training with top employers.
3:00-4:15 p.m. Apprenti Orientation & Workshop*
4:30-5:00 p.m. Press Event
Remarks from key leaders including:
- Jill Meyer, President & CEO, Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber
- Chris Hjelm, CIO, Kroger Technology
- David Adams, Chief Innovation Officer & CEO, UC Research Institute
- Jennifer Carlson, Executive Director, Apprenti
5:00-5:30 p.m. Networking
*The workshop portion of the event will include a detailed presentation of the Apprenti program. Participants may attend all or individual portions of the event.
No cost to attend. Light refreshments will be provided starting at 4:15 p.m.
This tech talent collaborative of the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber, CIO Roundtable and local technical training providers is powered by the generosity JP Morgan Chase.