Behind everything Disney does, are service insights time-tested by 60 years of success used to serve guests at their parks and resorts. They know that excellent service does not simply come from a friendly smile or easy transaction. It results from truly understanding the customer’s needs and putting the right guidelines and service standards in place to exceed their expectations.
This is a rare opportunity for Cincinnati business professionals to participate in a Disney Institute experience.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Assess and improve your organization’s commitment to quality service
- Differentiate and elevate your service to become a provider of choice
- Design standards for quality service to create a consistent experience
- Gauge the needs, wants, stereotypes and emotions of your customers at an individual level
- Understand the processes necessary to develop a culture that consistently delivers exceptional service
- Recover effectively from a service failure and turn it into an opportunity to strengthen customer relations
Only 250 spots available!
Disney’s Approach to Quality Service
Thursday, December 5
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Great American Ballpark
Fox Sports Club
As to Disney artwork/ properties: © Disney