Due to the COVID-19 (corona) virus outbreak, select Cincinnati Chamber events through April 30, 2020 will be postponed until further notice.
Disney is known for their incredible service and they believe quality service begins with engaged employees. Everyone is important to a productive work culture, not just human resource professionals. Therefore, the sustained quality of four components—hiring, training, communication, and care—is crucial.
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Adapt Disney business insights to assess and improve your organizational culture
- Shape work cultures based on desired employee behaviors and select people who are a right fit
- Use training strategies that ensure employees are confident in their roles
- Improve communication, empower employees and strengthen morale
- Create a supportive environment through genuine care and recognition
Only 250 spots available!
Disney’s Approach to Employee Engagement
Tuesday, April 21
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Great American Ballpark
Fox Sports Club