As our world adapts to living with COVID-19 and progress is being made with vaccine distribution and accessibility, many are now left with new concerns and questions around how to mitigate risks and ensure the safety of their people in the workplace.
Join us on Thursday, March 11, as we discuss some of your most pressing questions on COVID-19, from worker’s comp claims to vaccine requirements and unemployment fraud. Hear from reputable Sheakley experts as they discuss the common challenges and threats employers are grappling with and engage in an open forum to receive answers to all your uncertainties and questions.
Topics will Include:
- COVID-19 Work Comp/OSHA Reporting
- How COVID may or may not affect workers compensation?
- OSHA enforcement, compliance, and complaints along with record keeping
- COVID-19 Allowing Opportunity for Unemployment Fraud
- Brief overview on OH unemployment
- How are fraudulent claims being approved?
- What to do if you suspect fraud?
- COVID-19 Vaccine and Your Employees
- What you need to know about the vaccine
- Pros/cons of requirement in the workplace
- How to properly incentivize employees and avoid discrimination
- Mark Plucinski, Safety and Occupational Health Specialists, Sheakley
- Paula Alexander, Director of Client Services, Sheakley
- Marie Frey, PEO Senior HR Account Manager, Sheakley