WE Speak offers the unique opportunity to go beyond the bios of our region's most successful women leaders. Hear personal experiences, advice and lessons learned from local leaders.
Join us for an empowering conversation with two leaders who stepped forward to pave the way in women’s wellness. Stevi Gable Carr and Sonia Jackson Myles have made it their career to bring women together to ensure women’s overall wellness is a priority.
This enriching conversation, moderated by Crystal Kendrick, President of The Voice of Your Customer, will address and validate the issues women are facing in this changing environment. You will learn recourse and coping mechanisms to increase your mental and emotional wellness in your professional and personal lives.
Topics may include:
- Financial insecurity
- Loneliness and loss of loved ones
- Fears and psychological effects of returning to work and uncertain return dates
- Office culture adjustments and work from home policies
- Establishing manager relationships with trust and boundaries
- Child-care for single mothers and working mothers
- Development of separation anxiety in you and your children
President, The Voice of Your Customer
Sonia Jackson Myles
Founder, President & CEO of The Sister Accord Foundation
Stevi Gable Carr
Founder & CEO, WISe Wellness Guild