8-9 AM: Registration and Networking Breakfast
Join us on August 31st for Regional Government Day at the Cincinnati Chamber, where we’ll meet with local elected officials and policymakers to discuss pressing issues in the Cincinnati region.
This half-day event will begin with a networking reception with elected officials and candidates running for office this November. Members that attend will have the opportunity to talk one-on-one with candidates running for Cincinnati City Council and both candidates for Mayor in advance of early voting.
Following the reception, meetings will be hosted throughout the day with elected officials and other key regional government leaders. Chamber members can expect to hear from policy leaders about issues impacting their businesses such as post-COVID restart initiatives, transportation, inclusion, regional collaboration, economic development, housing, and more.
Confirmed guests include:
Aftab Pureval, Andrew Kennedy, David Mann, Galen Gordon, Greg Landsman, Jaime Castle, Jan-Michele Lemon Kearney, Jeff Cramerding, Kenneth Heard, Kevin Flynn, Kurt Grossman, LaKeisha Cook, Liz Keating, Mark Jeffreys, Reggie Harris
9-11:30 AM: Meetings with Elected Officials
11:30-12 PM: Networking and Lunch
12-1 PM: Lunch Panel
- Housing & Density Panel with Amber Seely-Marks, Pennrose; Seth Walsh, College
- Hill CURC; moderated by Luke Blocher, Taft Law
- Hamilton County Commissioner Alicia Reece and Hamilton County Administrator Jeff Aluotto
- Cincinnati City Manager Paula Boggs Muething
- Northern Kentucky Economic Development Panel with Kenton County Judge Executive Kris Knochelmann; Kimberly Rosetti, Northern Kentucky Tri-Ed; Boone County
- Administrator Jeffrey Earlywine; moderated by Seth Cutter, CVG Airport
- Warren County Commissioner Shannon Jones
- Clermont County Commissioner Claire Corcoran
**Face coverings will be required for this event. If you do not have a face covering, a box of face coverings is located on the main desk.