Member Benefits 101 is the perfect opportunity for all types of businesses to learn about Chamber membership, how to get connected to your network of fellow Chamber members, and how to get engaged with the Chamber offerings that best benefit you and your business.
Join us virtually Thursday, July 21st from 8:30 to 10 a.m. to hear from the Chamber team about:
There will be time at the beginning for virtual introductions and connections, so please come represent your business!
- Three levels of membership – including dual chamber membership opportunities – and how to maximize your ROI on each
- 11 cost saving programs and how to connect with our partners to see where your business can start saving
- How to set up your online Chamber account so you can register for events, stay informed, and much more
- How to meet and connect with fellow Chamber members
- Everything else the Chamber offers!