Financial wellness gives women the freedom and power to create a future defined by her choices on her terms.
WE Speak is a program designed to inspire, educate, and provide networking opportunities to women who lead while recognizing women leaders in our region. Attendees will hear personal experiences, advice, and lessons learned from other women leaders, while networking with other women in the Cincinnati region.
This WE Speak is all about financial wellness. Financial health is a privilege everyone should be able to afford. Our panel features leaders who have broken the glass ceiling when it comes to standards around specifically financial wellness. Some of the topics discussed may include:
- Debunking obstacle and myths regarding wealth
- Creating cultures of empowerment and financial equity
- Beginning your journey to building financial freedom
- Eliminating sources of financial stress
- Economic empowerment for the advancement of women's equality
- Candice Matthews Brackeen, CEO & Founder of Lightship Foundation
- Barbara A. Turner, Former President & CEO of Ohio National Financial Services
- C ynthia Booth, CEO & Owner of Emerge Manufacturing
- Devona Stripling, Women Excel Program Manager, Leadership Center at the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber
- There are several garages located on Fifth Street between Sentinel Street and Race Street within close proximity to the P&G
- Street parking may also be available
If you are a member of the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber with Gold Member Status, please contact Devona Stripling for your discount code: email@example.com
When: 4/12/2023 4:00 PM–6:00 PM