Staying current in the financial services industry is crucial for professionals who want to make smart decisions, reduce unnecessary risk, and perform with confidence. Ulmer is hosting a series of webinars that will provide cutting-edge analysis on the following topics:
- December 4 at 2:00 p.m. (ET) – “FINRA 2019: A Look Back, and Thoughts About What Lies Ahead” with Michael Gross and Alan Wolper
- December 5 at 2:00 p.m. (ET) – “The Anatomy of a Whistleblower Action: Procedure, Practice Pointers, and Avoiding Pitfalls” with Jeff Dunlap and Brad Sobolewski
- December 11 at 2:00 p.m. (ET) – “Hot Topics in SEC Regulation and Enforcement” with Ron Betman and Heidi VonderHeide
- December 12 at 2:00 p.m. (ET) – “Data & Privacy in the Financial Services Industry: How Can You Stay Current?” with Frances Floriano Goins and Mike Marrero
Who Should Attend
- In-house counsel and legal staff
- Compliance professionals
- Bank, broker-dealer, and investment company counsel
- Retail bank, investment bank, hedge fund and commodity fund executives
- Financial services risk managers
Please CLICK HERE to register for the webinars you'd like to attend.
CLE Credit + On Demand: Each webinar is pending approval for 1 hour of general continuing legal education credit in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Illinois, and Kentucky for the live webcast and also for the on-demand version, which will be available on ulmer.com the following day.
Our talented financial services and securities litigators are on the front lines of the financial services industry and look forward to sharing their knowledge with you about the hot-button issues shaping this sector. We hope you will join us for one or all of these useful presentations for a look into trends, forecasting, and other timely issues.
When: 12/4/2019 2:00 PM–3:00 PM
Contact Info: Abi Luempert @ 216.583.7302 or firstname.lastname@example.org