Over the past 38 years the government has enacted more than 700 Congressionally mandated dollar-for-dollar incentives and credits, including the 1981 Research and Development Tax Credit, designed to help businesses keep jobs in their local community.
The Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber’s newest cost savings program, Business Group Resources, will help your company identify how much money and how to get it.
TYPES OF RECOVERY:
- Research & Development Credits
- Sales and Use Tax
- Empowerment Zone Hiring Credit
- 179D Deduction
- Cost Segregation Study
WHO CAN QUALIFY?
- Business Activities: Innovation, Continuous Improvement, Custom Solution
- Minimum of One Employee
- Ideal industries include: Manufacturing, Construction, Marketing, IT/Software, Engineering, Medical Services, Consumer Products, Financial Services, Entertainment & Media, Food Processing and more
- Set up a 15-minute call with Business Group Resources
- Get a free, no-obligation assessment of your business identifying how much you are eligible to get paid
- Meetings can be done remotely & documents can all be filled out online
Get started >
To speed up the process, fill out this Free Incentive Analysis Form
Watch a brief informational webinar (pre-recorded):