Energy costs typically fall within the top three expenses for most businesses. The Cincinnati Chamber understands just how critical this is to your bottom line. That's why we've partnered with Good Energy, a national energy management and consulting firm. Using their extensive knowledge of energy markets and their strong supplier relationships, we are able to provide custom quotes as part of your Cincinnati Chamber membership. Lock in your savings with the Chamber's Energy Savings Program!
- Scan/email your most recent electricity bill to Beth McNeill at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 513.579.3101.
- You'll receive an annual energy evaluation in 3-5 business days.
- Discuss options with our partner, Good Energy, to find the best fit for your business.
- The program is simple – you select the supplier, rate and term, while your local utility continues to deliver it. Members will get price certainty and savings they can count on
- Members are provided "fixed rate" pricing options (various contract terms available) for their energy supply needs
- Members gain the ability to better understand, manage and reduce their electricity costs
- Deregulation Information
How do you get started?
Contact Beth McNeill, 513.686.2950
Request Electricity Savings Info
Please contact me. I am interested in learning more about saving on electricity for my business with the Chamber.