Save up to 53% on your premiums with traditional Group Rating, 62% or more on Group Retrospective Rating or 2-4% rebates with Safety Council through the ChamberComp™ Program.
Be part of the largest group savings programs in southwest Ohio. ChamberComp™, partnered with Sheakley, offers Group Rating and Group Retrospective Rating. Combined these two programs are saving Cincinnati Chamber members over $31.6 million in Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation (BWC) premiums.
- This program provides a discount, shown on your premium statements, up to the maximum of 53%. That’s immediate savings on each payment to the BWC! The better your claims history, the more you can save.
- More than 3,400 Cincinnati Chamber participants save over $14.7 million in this program — that’s an average of just over $4,300 per participant.
- Commonly referred to as “group retro,” this program provides a refund to qualified participants and has proven to be a valuable option for companies who may not qualify for the highest group rating discounts due to one or more claims. Although participants need to wait for their refund to be paid by the BWC, current participants are expecting a 56-62% refund.
- More than 560 Cincinnati Chamber participants are projected to receive refunds of over $14.4 million – that’s an average of more than $24,400 per participant.
Qualifying participants can earn additional BWC rebates from 2-4% by participating in our FREE to members Greater Cincinnati Safety Council.
- Sheakley is headquartered in Cincinnati and uses a team based service model to provide comprehensive, expert claims management.
- Sheakley's service representatives are experts in identifying pre-existing conditions to help reduce employers' premiums. In 2018, Sheakley was yet again a leader in filing Handicap Reimbursements for pre-existing conditions, with a total of 868 applications, and settling claims with a total of 1,276, demonstrating their dedication to finding every opportunity to maximize savings.
- Always looking out for the best interest of Cincinnati companies, Sheakley will review your company and evaluate every savings opportunity for your business, including group rating and group retro savings programs.
- Sheakley and the Cincinnati Chamber enjoy a 28 year partnership and a proud history of accurate savings projections.
Sheakley, the Cincinnati-based administrator of ChamberComp™, determines eligibility for participants using company claims and payroll records provided by the state. Because ChamberComp™ is the largest program in southwestern Ohio, there are more group options for your company within the program, which could mean better savings than smaller programs.
Group Rating Accountability Letter
How do you get started?
Contact Kristin Wyatt, 513.579.3112
Request Workers' Comp Info
Yes, I want a workers’ comp group rating savings projection. Please contact me.