Thank you for choosing the Chamber's customized business list service. We are pleased to be able to provide you with access to comprehensive, accurate information that we hope will help your business grow and prosper.
Business List Rental Agreement
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This Business List Rental Agreement is a legal contract between you and the Chamber for the rental of Chamber lists. BY CLICKING THE "ACCEPT" BUTTON BELOW, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
- You acknowledge that the Chamber is the sole owner of all rights (including, without limitation, all intellectual property rights) in and to the Chamber customized business lists, and that your use of the lists is by permission of the Chamber, which permission is conditioned on your full compliance with the terms herein.
- When you download a list from the Chamber, you are permitted to use it for targeted mailings, telemarketing, lead generation, sales and marketing, planning, and market research. Any other use of the lists is prohibited unless approved in writing by the Chamber.
- You agree that you will not transfer, rent, sell, license, exchange, or in any way publish or distribute this list to any third party at any time. You further agree that you will take reasonable care to ensure that no other party has unauthorized access to the list and that you will notify each of your employees, agents, consultants, and representatives who have access to the lists of the importance of prohibiting disclosure of the information contained in the lists and advise each of them of their obligation to keep the lists confidential.
- You agree that you are responsible for all use of the mailing list services and all charges arising from access to your account, including any unauthorized charges to the account, until you notify the Chamber that there has been a breach of password security and a new password is issued.
- The Chamber will not issue refunds of any rental fees for business lists.
- You agree that if at any time the Chamber requests that one or more entities be removed from the lists, or if any entity directly requests that it be removed from the lists, you will ensure that such removal is promptly effected and you will not contact these entities further.
- You agree that your use of the lists will comply with all applicable laws, codes, and regulations.
- If you are a Chamber member, you may identify yourself as such, but you may not represent or imply that the Chamber endorses your company or its products and services.