Due to the state of emergency declared by Governor DeWine and the abundance of caution surrounding COVID-19, reserving the conference rooms and Learning Center at 3 East Fourth Street is temporarily suspended. We will keep this page updated. Thank you.
The Chamber’s Conference Center is designed to provide comfortable, professional and well-equipped space for Chamber members to participate in Chamber programs and functions, as well as to hold their own meetings and events. Facilities include attractive, well-equipped and up-to-date conference rooms in a variety of sizes to meet your business needs.
Membership has its benefits: Gold & Momentum members receive two free room rentals at the Chamber during normal business hours.
The Conference Center features several meeting rooms and an expanded Reception Area. The following individual rooms can also be reserved, and offer a variety of comfortable seating options.
*125 capacity for classroom style. The Learning Center is set up with individual tables seating four. You can reconfigure based on your specific needs. There is a $100 charge for reconfiguring. Call for other room layouts and room capacity.
||Long conference table
||Long conference table
| Learning Center
|| Flexible seating
|| 125* (classroom style)
|| Long conference table
|| Round conference table
| Reception Area
|| Flexible seating, casual bar
|| 12-75 (depends on setup)
The Freedom Room seats 14 around a long conference table. The room is equipped with LCD screen with HDMI inputs and Fioptic TV, and a conference phone.
The Leadership Room is the Chamber's second largest conference room, with seating for 24 around a long conference table. The room is equipped with a 80” flat screen display with HDMI cable and wireless connectivity. An integrated Creston® touch-panel control system and camera allows for bring your own device video conferencing, and a high-end audio digital signal processor with ceiling speakers and microphones ensures that your audio will be crystal clear. In addition, a conference telephone, whiteboards, flipcharts and markers are also available.
The Learning Center is the largest of the Cincinnati Chamber's conference rooms, with a stage and flexible seating for up to 125. For additional layouts, contact Dawn at 513.579.3146.
Our Learning Center offers two 165” high def LED video walls on the focal wall and two additional 98” LED flat screens on side and back walls. All technology is controlled from the podium through a Creston® touch-panel control system giving access to wired and wireless microphones, a Blu-ray player, room lighting and window shades. The height of our podium can easily be adjusted electronically and there is a wheelchair ramp for easy access to the stage. A Crestron Flex system allows for Skype/Teams video conferencing** and a high-end audio digital signal processor with ceiling speakers and an assortment of microphones ensures that your audio will be crystal clear no matter who in the space is speaking. The main screens have both wired and wireless connectivity. The four screens can carry the same or separate presentations and can also be used separately for smaller, break-out sessions. Special AV equipment must be agreed upon in advance.
**Notify the Chamber to use this video conference call feature. We will have the meeting scheduled allowing you to forward the invitation to participants.
Additionally, the Learning Center has a magnetic wall located behind the podium, which gives our members the advantage of displaying their company logo for meetings.*** The Learning Center is also equipped with three 8’ x 6’ whiteboards, and a water system supplying pure, fresh drinking water.
***Magnetic logos must be requested five days in advance of meeting date, and are at the expense of the member.
When reserving our Learning Center, our Reception Area is available at no extra fee to use for registration or buffet needs.
The reception area is great for informal gatherings of 12-75 people (depends on setup). A casual bar area accommodates food or beverage service. Twin 70" LCD screens show HDMI or Fioptic TV, and a built-in sound system carries TV sound, a wireless microphone or music from your MP3 music player. During normal business hours, this area is available for buffet and registration. After normal business hours, this area may be available for rental.
The River Room seats 16 around a long conference table. The room is equipped with LCD screen with HDMI inputs and Fioptic TV, and a conference phone.
The Vision Room seats 8 around a round conference table. The room is equipped with LCD screen with HDMI inputs and Fioptic TV, and a conference phone.
- Rental cost for all rooms except Learning Center is $100 for 1/2 day, $200 for a full day.
- Rental cost for Learning Center is $250 for 1/2 day, $500 for a full day.
- Rooms can be reserved for half-day or full-day.
- Conference rooms are available during the Chamber's normal business hours, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. If you need the room before or after these normal business hours, there is an additional charge of $75 per hour plus room charge.
- Conference rooms are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis, so please reserve your date early. Reservations can be made up to six months in advance.
- Our Reception Area is available at no extra fee to use for registration or buffet needs.
- All areas include Cincinnati Bell Fioptic guest Wi-Fi internet service
- Freedom, Leadership, River and Vision rooms are equipped with LCD screens with HDMI inputs, Fioptic TV and phone.
- The Reception Area features two 70-inch LCD screens with HDMI inputs, Fioptic TV and sound system.
- Our Learning Center offers two, 175-inch screens on the focal wall and two additional 70‑inch screens on side and back walls. The four screens can carry the same or separate presentations and can also be used individually for smaller, break-out sessions. A Creston® touch-panel at the podium controls presentation sources, sound system with wired and wireless microphones, Blu-ray player, room lighting and window shades.
- Special AV requirements or equipment must be arranged in advance.
- Whiteboards, easels, and markers are available on request. The Learning Center has three double-sided 8’x6’ marker boards available.
- Catering is not provided. However, a list of member catering companies is available upon request.
- The Catering Kitchen is located within the Conference Center to provide easy access to food service. It is equipped with two double ovens, full-size refrigerator, ice maker, dishwasher, Bunn Infusion Series Coffee Brewer, reverse osmosis filtered water as well as glasses, stainless and dinnerware for up to 80.
How to get started:
To reserve a conference room, please contact email@example.com.