Post your event on the Cincinnati Chamber's popular Events Calendar. Your event will get great visibility and credibility by being displayed in the Chamber's website calendar. In addition to individual postings, the Chamber offers membership packages that include posting credits.
How much does event posting cost?
One calendar posting 'credit' is required for each posting, and cost $25 each for members, $50 each for non-members. Gold & Momentum members receive a limited number of calendar posting credits with membership. Credits are part of your company account, and can be shared and used by any employees of the company.
How do I post an event?
Event posting is self-service. You must have a login account on the Cincinnati Chamber's website, and must have calendar posting credits in your account.
- Log into the Chamber website - click the login button, located at the top right-hand corner of all Chamber website pages, and log in by entering your username and password. If you have done business with the Chamber but don't have a password or username, click 'Forgot Password' to reset it. If you are a new customer, click 'Create a Login' to add a new account.
- Go to your personal My Chamber Account page. You must be logged-in to view this page.
- Scroll to the bottom of this page to the Other Section and click on Local Calendar Posting. This page displays your available event posting credits and a list of current and prior event postings. The website will alert you if you need to purchase posting credits. Follow the link and instructions to purchase credits. You may purchase and store posting credits in your website account for future use. Current listings can be updated until the event date has passed.
- To post a new event, click on Create a New Local Calendar Posting then click Continue.
- Enter your event details in the fields provided. You can link the event title to your own registration page. Images can be embedded in your posting, but they must already be posted on the internet, on another web site or image hosting site. The Chamber website does not offer image uploading.
- When you are finished editing, click Save Calendar Posting. Information will be saved, and you will be redirected back to your Main Calendar Posting Page.
- To view your postings, click on calendar icon located in the top right-hand corner of all Chamber website pages. Under filters, make sure either the Chamber & Local Events or Local Events Only is selected. Your event will appear on the calendar in date order.
Contact our Customer Focus Center