Street Banners are administered exclusively by the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber. All arrangements for street banners must be made through the Cincinnati Chamber’s Sponsorship Department.
- Banners are reserved for cultural and civic events or activities of general public interest.
- Banners may not be used for commercial advertising or to promote political candidates, parties or issues.
Reservations and Placement
- Reservations are confirmed in order of receipt based on availability of poles requested.
- Banners can be reserved for placement for any length of time (i.e. one week to multiple months).
- The enclosed map shows the location of all poles per zone.
- Our banner representative will work with you on optimal placement based on availability.
- Nonprofit organizations must submit a banner request form no less than 60 days in advance of requested display date.
Content, Design and Production
- Banners are displayed two per pole and are double sided front and back.
- Each banner is 31 inches wide and 96 inches long.
- The graphics may be designed to have the right and left banners depict a single graphic across both banners.
- Associated sponsors may be given credit on up to 25% of each banner. No commercial messages (i.e. phone numbers, websites, email addresses) are permitted.
- All new banners must be requested 30 days prior to installation date to allow for production.
- In addition, all new artwork approval takes approximately three weeks and is submitted to the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber for review and final approval by the City of Cincinnati.
Pricing and Production
- AdPro Signs is the official banner partner for the street banner program handling all production, installation, removal and storage.
- Cost of production per banner $185
- Stickers can also be created for existing banners with new sponsors. Cost to be determined based on size.
- All banners are the property of each organization. Banners can be stored for an annual fee of $75 for up to 85 banners.
- For both new and existing banners, an installation/removal fee is charged per pole. See map for zone locations.
Yellow | Zone 1 - $80 per pole
Green | Zone 2 - $70 per pole
Pink | Zone 3 - $100 per pole
Blue | Zone 4 - $90 per pole.
How to get started?
Contact Lori Salzarulo