C-Change is the premier leadership-development program for advancing mid-career leaders in the Cincinnati region. The curriculum combines leadership development with community engagement which enhances current leadership roles and prepares participants for future ones, both professionally and personally. The program also further develops the leadership skills of participants by having them lead meaningful community projects that impact the Cincinnati region.
Advancing mid-career leaders (30s-mid 40s), with over 8 years overall professional experience, seeking to activate and enhance leadership capabilities. Candidates should desire to increase connections and impact on and with the region, expand professional and personal network, and continue developing and practicing leadership skills.
- Connect participants in meaningful ways with peers, community leaders, and important resources
- Develop and enhance the leadership skills
- Lead meaningful community projects that impact the Cincinnati region
- Leadership & communication style assessment
- Refining personal brand and strategic communication skills
- Inclusive leadership
- City and regional government
- Regional history, including a tour of Cincinnati landmarks
- Economic and job development in the region
- Community connection
- Small group projects designed to further develop team dynamics and impact the Cincinnati region
February - November
C-Change Class 17 (2022) Dates
February 23, 2022, 3-6pm: Opening Reception
March 11, 8am-March 12, 2022, 5pm, Venture Out! Overnight Retreat **Required
March 15, 2022, 3-6pm, Project Work Session
April 20, 2022, 8:30am-4:30pm, Session 1
May 18, 2022, 8:30am-4:30pm, Session 2
June 15, 2022, 8:30am-4:30pm, Session 3
July 20, 2022, 8:30am-4:30pm, Session 4
August 17, 2022, 8:30am-4:30pm, Session 5
September 21, 2022, 8:30am-4:30pm, Session 6
October 19, 2022, 8:30am-4:30pm, Session 7
November 7, 2022: 4-7pm, Graduation Celebration
Participants are expected to attend all sessions. Those who miss more than two sessions will be asked to withdraw from the program.
Participants will also work in smaller teams on a community project throughout the year. Each participant is expected to be actively and fully engaged with his or her project, which may include time outside of scheduled sessions. Those who are not participative in the project risk successful completion of C-Change.
All-inclusive tuition for the program is $3,500 for Chamber members ($4,500 for non-Chamber members). Not sure if your company is a Chamber Member? Search the member directory
. Partial grants may be available for those with a financial need.
We are now accepting applications for Class 17 (2022). Applications are due by Friday, November 5, 2021.
*Please note, it is not uncommon for people to apply multiple times before being accepted into the program. The selection committee works hard to ensure a diverse cross-section of applicants are selected for the program.
Applicants will be asked to pay via credit card at the end of the online application process.
How to Apply:
1. Review this How to Apply reference for process information, detailed steps, and overall tips.
2. Click APPLY NOW and complete the application.
- Download the C-Change Long Form Application - Please download and fill out the long form questions in advance of starting the application to eliminate loss of work. Copy and paste your answers into the online application.
3. Send your headshot to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Send this C-Change Reference Form to your Reference and have them complete and submit by November 5, 2021. Your reference should complete and email completed reference form to email@example.com by November 5, 2021.
*Note: We recommend saving the application often to prevent loss of work. The application will automatically save once you press return, tab, or click out of text box. Look for green check mark to flash to ensure progress is saved. To re-access application, log in and go to “My Account” > “Programs & Awards,” and click on your application.
View C-Change Directory
For questions or to recommend a candidate, contact Andrea Mersmann at firstname.lastname@example.org