C-Change is the premier leadership-development program for advancing mid-career leaders in the Cincinnati region. The curriculum combines leadership development with community engagement which enhances current leadership roles and prepares participants for future ones, both professionally and personally. The program also further develops the leadership skills of participants by having them lead meaningful community projects that impact the Cincinnati region.
Advancing mid-career leaders (30s-mid 40s) seeking to activate and enhance leadership capabilities. Candidates should desire to increase connections and impact on and with the region, expand professional and personal network, and continue developing and practicing leadership skills.
- Connect participants in meaningful ways with peers, community leaders, and important resources
- Develop and enhance the leadership skills
- Lead meaningful community projects that impact the Cincinnati region
- Leadership & communication style assessment
- Refining personal brand and strategic communication skills
- Inclusive leadership
- City and regional government
- Regional history, including a tour of Cincinnati landmarks
- Economic and job development in the region
- Community connection
- Small group projects designed to further develop team dynamics and impact the Cincinnati region
C-Change Class 15 (2020) Dates
Opening Reception: Wednesday, February 26, 4-7 p.m.
Venture Out! Overnight Retreat: Friday, March 13 –Saturday, March 14
Wednesday April 8, 3-6 p.m. (Project Work Session)
*Monthly Sessions are the third Wednesday of each month, from 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m., excluding August (no session).
Graduation Celebration & Reception: Wednesday, November 18, 5-8 p.m. (tentative)
Participants are expected to attend all sessions. Those who miss more than two sessions will be asked to withdraw from the program.
Participants will also work in smaller teams on a community project throughout the year. Each participant is expected to be actively and fully engaged with his or her project, which may include time outside of scheduled sessions. Those who are not participative in the project risk successful completion of C-Change.
All-inclusive tuition for the program is $3,300 for Chamber members and $4,300 for non-members. Tuition includes: overnight retreat, sessions, meals and supplies. $50 application fee. Partial grants may be available for those with a financial need.
September 3, 2019
November 22, 2019
February 28, 2020
View C-Change Directory
For questions or to recommend a candidate, contact Andrea Mersmann at email@example.com
HYPE Excellence Investor