Emerging leaders (early twenties — early thirties); with eight or fewer years experience. Candidates should seek connection and development both professionally and in the community, demonstrate leadership potential and interest in growing in these skills, and a desire to connect with other young talent from across the region.
- Engage participants in meaningful ways with each other and business leaders
- Focus on meaningful expansion of personal & professional development
- Grow and strengthen leadership skills
Professional development topics range from personal branding, public speaking and conflict management to goal-setting, personal finance, networking and more.
DEADLINE EXTENDED: Applications are open and due by November 12th, 2021 for the 2022 class.
Leadership style assessment (DiSC)
- Understanding and developing a personal brand
- Effective communication, including public speaking & difficult conversations
- Leveraging networks effectively & professional influence
- Effective people management, including multi-generational workforce
- Introduction to personal finance
- Creative problem-solving
March - October
Cincy Next Class 9 (2022) Dates
March 3, 2022, 3pm - 6pm, Opening Reception
March 18, 8am-March 19, 2022, 5pm, Venture Out! Overnight Retreat**
April 6, 2022, 8:30am-4:30pm, Session 1
May 4, 2022, 8:30am-4:30pm, Session 2
June 8, 2022, 8:30am-4:30pm, Session 3
July 13, 2022, 8:30am-4:30pm, Session 4
August 3, 2022, 8:30am-4:30pm, Session 5
September 14, 2022, 8:30am-4:30pm, Session 6
October 6, 2022: 4-7pm, Graduation
**Overnight retreat is required. Participants are expected to attend all dates. Those who miss more than one session risk successful completion of Cincy Next, and may be asked to withdraw from the program.
All-inclusive tuition for the program is $3,000 for Cincinnati Chamber members ($4,000 for non-Chamber members). Not sure if your company is a Chamber Member? Search the member directory.
Partial grants may be available for those with a financial need.
DEADLINE EXTENDED: We are accepting applications for Class 9 (2022). Applications are due by Friday, November 12, 2021.
*Please note, it is not uncommon for people to apply multiple times before being accepted into the program. The selection committee works hard to ensure a diverse cross-section of applicants are selected for the program.
. Applicants will be asked to pay via credit card at the end of the online application process.
How to Apply:
1. Review this How to Apply reference for process information, detailed steps, and overall tips.
2. Click APPLY NOW and complete the application.
- Download the Cincy Next Long Form Application - Please download and fill out the long form questions in advance of starting the application to eliminate loss of work. Copy and paste your answers into the online application.
3. Send your headshot to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Send this Cincy Next Reference Form to your Reference and have them complete and submit by November 12, 2021. Your reference should complete and email completed reference form to email@example.com by November 12, 2021.
*Note: We recommend saving the application often to prevent loss of work. The application will automatically save once you press return, tab, or click out of text box. Look for green check mark to flash to ensure progress is saved. To re-access application, log in and go to “My Account” > “Programs & Awards,” and click on your application.
View Cincy Next Directory
For questions or to recommend a candidate, contact Andrea Mersmann at firstname.lastname@example.org