Emerging leaders (early twenties — early thirties); with eight or fewer years experience. Candidates should seek connection and development both professionally and in the community, demonstrate leadership potential and interest in growing in these skills, and a desire to connect with other young talent from across the region.
- Engage participants in meaningful ways with each other and business leaders
- Focus on meaningful expansion of personal & professional development
- Grow and strengthen leadership skills
Professional development topics range from personal branding, public speaking and conflict management to goal-setting, personal finance, networking and more.
Leadership style assessment (DiSC)
- Understanding and developing a personal brand
- Effective communication, including public speaking & difficult conversations
- Leveraging networks effectively & professional influence
- Effective people management, including multi-generational workforce
- Introduction to personal finance
- Creative problem-solving
Cincy Next Class 8 (2021) Dates
• May 5, 2021: Opening Reception, 3-6pm
• May 12, 2021: Team building Day: 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
• June 8, 2021, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
• July 14, 2021, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
• August 4, 2021, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
• September 9, 2021, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
• October 6, 2021, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
• November 3, 2021, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
• November 12th, 8am-November 13, 2021, 5pm: Graduation Celebration & Reception: Venture Out! Overnight Retreat
*Outside of the team building day, graduation retreat, and the June and July sessions, most sessions are the first Wednesday of each month
Participants are expected to attend all dates. Those who miss more than one session risk successful completion of Cincy Next, and may be asked to withdraw from the program.
There is a non-refundable application fee of $50. All-inclusive tuition for the program is $2,700 for Cincinnati Chamber members ($3,700 for non-Chamber members). Not sure if your company is a Chamber Member? Search the member directory.
Partial grants may be available for
those with a financial need.
View Cincy Next Directory
For questions or to recommend a candidate, contact Andrea Mersmann at email@example.com