Please read ALL of the following helpful tips before proceeding to the online application.
- Chamber Login. Please note that after clicking START APPLICATION below, you will be directed to a page to either login to your INDIVIDUAL Chamber account or to create an account.
- Company Information. Within the demographic portion of the application, your company’s profile information will display. Please review for accuracy.
- If the information is accurate, scroll to the bottom and click proceed with application.
- If the information is inaccurate, please contact the primary contact listed on the screen for your company, if it is not you. Only the primary contact has access to make changes to this section. Note: changes in this section are not required to proceed with application. This is optional.
- Typed Responses. There are a series of long-form questions with character limits on the online application. You are encouraged to type your answers on a Word document so you can copy/paste into the online fields. This will also allow you to spell check and edit easily.
- Headshot. You will be asked to upload a color headshot. The file size should be 300 dpi and should not exceed 5MB.
- Saving Application. To save and complete application later, click the 'Save Information' button at the bottom of the page that has the program-specific questions. Wait until the page has refreshed completely before exiting the screen to ensure your information has saved. To return, log in to your account on the Chamber website, click "My Dashboard," scroll down and click "Program/Award Applications."
For questions, contact Spencer Mapes, 513.579.3198