Leadership Programs: How to Apply
Applications for the Cincinnati Chamber's Leadership CincinnatiUSA and WE Lead programs are open.
Please read ALL of the following helpful tips before proceeding to the online application.
- Chamber Login. Please note that after clicking START APPLICATION below, you will be directed to a page to either login to your INDIVIDUAL Chamber account or to create an account.
- Company Information. Within the demographic portion of the application, your company’s profile information will display. Please review for accuracy.
- If the information is accurate, scroll to the bottom and click proceed with application.
- If the information is inaccurate, please contact the primary contact listed on the screen for your company, if it is not you. Only the primary contact has access to make changes to this section. Note: changes in this section are not required to proceed with application. This is optional.
- Grants. Partial grants may be available (e.g. for small non-profits or entrepreneurs) based on need. If you plan to request grant money, you will need to include the amount requested and an explanation for this request within the application.
- Typed Responses. There are a series of long-form questions with character limits on the online application. We suggest you review these questions prior to starting the application. You are encouraged to type your answers in advance so you can copy/paste into the online fields. This will also allow you to spell check and edit easily.
- Reference. You will be asked to provide the contact information for a reference. This is a person who is most knowledgeable about your leadership performance and potential (preferably a person of no relation to you). This person will receive an email invitation to complete an online reference form on your behalf as part of your submission. You will only be asked to submit their contact information within the application. No need to check-in with us, we will notify you if we do not receive the completed reference form.
- Headshot. You will be asked to upload a color headshot. The file size should be 300 dpi and should not exceed 5MB.
- Application Fee. The last step will be to submit payment for the $50 non-refundable application fee via credit card. This is required to complete the application.
- Saving Application. To save and complete application later, click the 'Save Information' button at the bottom of the page that has the program-specific questions. Wait until the page has refreshed completely before exiting the screen to ensure your information has saved. To return, log in to your account on the Chamber website, click "My Account," scroll down and click "Program/Award Applications."
Select Program to Start Application