Leadership Programs: How to Apply
Applications are currently being accepted for C-Change and Cincy Next.
Please read ALL of the following helpful tips before proceeding to the online application.
- Chamber Login. Please note that after clicking START APPLICATION below, you will be directed to a page to either login to your INDIVIDUAL Chamber account or to create an account.
- Company Information. Within the demographic portion of the application, your company’s profile information will display. Please review for accuracy.
- If the information is accurate, proceed with application.
- If the information is inaccurate, please contact the Chamber (email@example.com) with any updates. Note: changes in this section are not required to proceed with application. This is optional.
- Grants. Partial grants may be available (e.g. for small non-profits or entrepreneurs) based on need. If you plan to request grant money, you will need to include the amount requested and an explanation for this request within the application.
- Typed Responses. There are a series of long-form questions with character limits on the online application. We suggest you review these questions prior to starting the application. You are encouraged to type your answers in advance so you can copy/paste into the online fields. This will also allow you to spell check and edit easily.
- Reference. You are required to submit one reference as part of your application. This is a person who is most knowledgeable about your leadership performance and potential (preferably not a relative). Please download the below reference form relevant to your application and send to your reference. References should be submitted to Andrea Mersmann at firstname.lastname@example.org by November 22, 2019.
- Headshot. You will be asked to upload a color headshot. The file size should be 300 dpi and should not exceed 5MB.
- Application Fee. The last step will be to submit payment for the $50 non-refundable application fee via credit card. This is required to complete the application.
- Saving Application. Application responses are saved upon entering text. You will see a check box flash to the right of responses to confirm save.
Select Program to Start Application