Benefits & Joining
Learn more about the benefits of joining a Leadership Roundtable and how you can apply.
Why Join a Roundtable?
|| Develop life-long relationships with trusted business leaders.
|| Share best practices, new techniques and visionary solutions.
|| Become involved in leveraging our region’s assets and solving our challenges
Benefits You Can Expect:
Leadership Roundtables are now part of the Chamber’s Talent Pillar. The team is focused on developing and connecting top leaders in our region, strengthening businesses and helping the region thrive.
We hope you will take advantage of:
- Tailored Business & Leadership Workshops with other roundtables
- Exclusive behind the scenes community experiences
- Pop-Up Lunch and Learns/Happy Hours- gatherings focused on a current business topic
The Chamber team provides:
- Facilitator/Moderator Training
- New roundtable member orientation
- Streamlined recruitment process for prospective members
How Do I Join?
In order to capture the power of the Leadership Roundtable program, it is imperative that leaders join a roundtable that best meets their needs and expectations. Individuals are placed based upon the current composition of existing roundtables, the membership needs of current members, the expectations of those seeking to join and the desire to sustain a noncompetitive environment. In addition, there is the opportunity to become a founding member of a brand-new roundtable. New roundtables are created by the Chamber based upon the compatibility and interest of prospective members.
- Rolling applications
- Spring applications due April 30 to join a roundtable in the summer
- Fall applications due September 30 to join a roundtable in January
- Trial visits with specific roundtables
- Official matching and start with a roundtable
- $500 for non-professionally facilitated groups (CEO & CFO Roundtables)
- $1000 for professionally facilitated groups (COO, CHRO, CMO, CSO, IT and Manufacturing Roundtables)
- Additional $1000 charge for Non-Chamber Members
- Some groups also contribute more money into a spend account. This is determined by the individual group and is used for holiday parties, outings, etc
to complete the online application.
Need more information?
Contact Amy Thompson