The COO Roundtable, in partnership with International Leadership Associates, brings COOs and Vice Presidents of Operations of regional companies together for a confidential and invigorating exchange of information, ideas and insights.
Roundtables consists of 8 to 12 members of noncompetitive companies representing various types of industries and organizations, including not-for-profits. Through every other month meetings, members enjoy candid, confidential discussions and receive advice and support from fellow COOs who understand and share the unique challenges of top-level management.
- An informal, trusted board of advisors
- Discussions focused on COO-level issues
- Diverse perspectives creating visionary solutions and ideas
- Resourceful and engaged peer leadership
- Personal and professional growth
The COO Roundtable meets six times per year (every other month) typically at the offices of a group
participant. The meeting lasts approximately three hours and include a member spotlight (chance to learn from one of the group members), topic highlights (learn from guest speakers), facility tour, and group discussion.
Participants must be COOs who hold the primary responsibllity and decision making for the daily operation of their organization.
Application & Group Placement Process
- Click here to complete an application
- Approved applicants will be placed in a group considering factors that will create a good fit for both the new participant and the selected group.
- Competitors will not be placed in the same group to assure open dialogue.
||COO Roundtable Facilitator, Steve Coats
Owner & Managing Partner, International Leadership Associates
Steve Coats brings thirty years of leadership development, team development and coaching work, with additional expertise and experience in leading change, embracing accountability, and growth and strategy. Steve is one of the foremost authorities on The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership ® development methodology, detailed in the worldwide best-selling book, The Leadership Challenge.
Need more information?
Contact Amy Thompson, 513.579.3141.