Made possible through a partnership between chamber and [Curious]® Leadership & Change Agency, Chief Human Resources Officer Roundtables bring together C-suite HR and Talent professionals who understand and share the unique challenges of top-level management. The program empowers leaders to think about how to build an organizational culture that empowers people and accelerates business results.
- An informal, trusted board of advisors
- Discussions focused on HR related issues
- Diverse perspectives creating visionary solutions and ideas
- Resourceful and engaged peer leadership
- Personal and professional growth
- Exposure to thought leaders in the industry through guest speakers
- Ability to discuss strategic talent issues and emerging trends
The CHRO Roundtable meets six times per year (every other month) typically at the offices of a group participant. The meetings last approximately three hours and include an HR spotlight (chance to learn from one of the group members), topic highlights (learn from guest speakers), facility tour, and group discussion.
Participants must be human resources/talent leaders with primary or significant decision making capabilities in the organization.
Application & Group Placement Process
- Click here to
complete an application.
Approved applicants will be placed in a group considering factors that will create a good fit for both the new participant and the selected group.
- Competitors will not be placed in the same group to assure open dialogue.
Need more information?
Contact Amy Thompson, 513.579.3141.