- An informal, trusted board of advisors
- Discussions focused on manufacturing related issues
- Diverse perspectives creating visionary solutions and ideas
- Resourceful and engaged peer leadership
- Personal and professional growth
- Exposure to thought leaders in the industry through guest speakers
- Opportunity to discuss, adopt and integrate new technologies
The Manufacturing Roundtable meets six times per year (every other month) typically at the offices of a group participant. The meeting lasts approximately three hours and include a manufacturing spotlight (chance to learn from one of the group members), topic highlights (learn from guest speakers), facility tour, and group discussion.
Participants must be manufacturing leaders/operations managers with primary or significant decision making capabilities in the organization.
Application & Group Placement Process
- Click here to complete an application.
- Approved applicants will be placed in a group considering factors that will create a good fit for both the new participant and the selected group.
- Competitors will not be placed in the same group to assure open dialogue.
|In partnership with
||Manufacturing Roundtable Facilitator
Management Consultant & Partner
AMEND Consulting & AMEND Ventures
View Facilitator Bio
Need more information?
Contact Spencer Mapes, 513.579.3198