This exclusive group consists of operations managers from manufacturing companies. Through monthly meetings, members enjoy candid, confidential discussions and receive advice and support from their peers who share the challenges unique to manufacturing.
- An informal, trusted board of advisors
- Discussions focused on manufacturing related issues
- Diverse perspectives creating visionary solutions and ideas
- Resourceful and engaged peer leadership
- Personal and professional growth
- Exposure to thought leaders in the industry through guest speakers
- Opportunity to discuss, adopt and integrate new technologies
The Manufacturing Roundtable meets six times per year (every other month) typically at the offices of a group participant. The meeting lasts approximately three hours and include a manufacturing spotlight (chance to learn from one of the group members), topic highlights (learn from guest speakers), facility tour, and group discussion.
Participants must be manufacturing leaders/operations managers with primary or significant decision making capabilities in the organization.
Application & Group Placement Process
- Click here to complete an application.
- Approved applicants will be placed in a group considering factors that will create a good fit for both the new participant and the selected group.
- Competitors will not be placed in the same group to assure open dialogue.
|In partnership with
||Manufacturing Roundtable Facilitator
Management Consultant & Partner
AMEND Consulting & AMEND Ventures
View Facilitator Bio
Need more information?
Contact Amy Thompson, 513.579.3141.