Chief Sales Officer Roundtables
The Chief Sales Officer Roundtables create a much needed environment for sales executives, and small company leaders to connect with others who understand the challenges of leading and managing sales teams.
Roundtables consist of 8 to 12 members of noncompetitive companies representing various types of industries and organizations, including not-for-profits. Through confidential, every other month meetings, sales leaders will have the opportunity to leverage their peer’s experience and expertise around incorporating an intentional sales culture for their organizations. CSO roundtables are intended for Sales Executives leading a sales team of at least 3 people and reporting to the ownership/management of the company.
- Share best practices, techniques and strategies
- Dive deeper into a myriad of sales challenges and gain constructive feedback
- Build your professional network
- Gain diverse perspectives by interacting with engaged peers, creating visionary solutions and ideas
- Grow personally and professionally in an intellectually stimulating environment
- Click here to learn about the application process.
- Approved applicants will be placed in a group, considering factors that will create a good fit for both the new participant and the selected group.
- Competitors will not be placed in the same group to assure open dialogue.
|In partnership with
|Pam Beigh | Sales Executive Roundtable Chair
Founder & President | SalesCORE
“These are the only ‘sales-specific’ roundtables in Cincinnati that offer learning opportunities for sales management. Sales Executive Roundtables provide a great opportunity for people to tackle sales challenges and get advice and connections; an environment for situational learning and growth.”
View Facilitator Bio
Leadership Roundtable Member Testimonial
“As sales leaders I believe that we all struggle, at one time or another, with securing the right team, putting everyone in the right seat, maintaining a consistent sales process and effectively coaching each contributor so they can grow and prosper. Making these tough decisions on our own, or in a silo within our companies, can limit options and prevent us from thinking outside of the box. The Cincinnati Chamber’s CSO Roundtable has been a fantastic professional outlet for me and has helped me to view things from many different perspectives. We follow a structured agenda, always stay on task and make efficient use of our time together. I would strongly advise sales leaders from around our area who want to strengthen their team and sharpen their skills to consider joining.”
VP Business Development & Marketing
Cleaning Technologies Group, LLC
Need more information?
Contact Kaeli Halbauer-Erksine, 513.579.3159.