Supply Chain Roundtables
This exclusive group consists of supply chain leaders from across the region. Members enjoy candid, confidential discussions and receive advice and support from their peers who share similar challenges.
- An informal, trusted board of advisors
- Discussions focused on supply chain related issues
- Diverse perspectives creating visionary solutions and ideas
- Resourceful and engaged peer leadership
- Personal and professional growth
- Exposure to thought leaders in the industry through guest speakers
- Opportunity to discuss, adopt and integrate new technologies
The Supply Chain Roundtable meets six times per year (every other month) typically at the offices of a group participant. The meeting lasts approximately three hours and include a spotlight (chance to learn from one of the group members), topic highlights (learn from each other or guest speakers), facility tour, and group discussion.
Paticipants must be responsible for the supply chain with primary or significant decision making capabilities in the organization.
Application & Group Placement Process
- Click here to complete an application.
- Approved applicants will be placed in a group considering factors that will create a good fit for both the new participant and the selected group.
- Competitors will not be placed in the same group to assure open dialogue.
In partnership with: Make It Plain Consulting
President & CEO, Make It Plain Consulting, LLC
Tommie Lewis is President and CEO of Make It Plain Consulting LLC, a business management firm specializing in HR consulting, workforce training, performance coaching and economic inclusion. Respected as a credible voice and thought leader in diversity & inclusion, workplace culture assessments and inclusive excellence strategies, Tommie is sought after for his consulting and facilitation skill set. He is excited to work with Supply Chain leaders to focus on best practices, process innovation and leadership development.
Need more information?
Contact Kaeli Halbauer-Erksine, 513.579.3159