CINC: Cincinnati Intern Network Connection
A summer event series, hand-crafted by local leaders and volunteers, exposing interns and co-op students to all that Cincinnati has to offer.
CINC is a series of free summer events, hand-crafted by local university, corporate and community leaders, exposing interns and co-ops to all that Cincinnati has to offer by connecting students to each other and the region.
CINC's four exclusive events promote the region and aim to make students' Cincinnati experience educational, memorable and fun.
We believe interns/co-ops will choose Cincinnati to start their future when they:
- Envision success in their chosen field
- Develop connections and friendships with other people in the area
- Know where to find the services, activities, and types of events they enjoy
- Receive a positive, well-rounded internship experience that goes beyond
the walls of their company and makes them feel included
- Experience what makes Cincinnati unique and attractive
In 2018, CINC connected 1440 interns and co-ops from 236 different Greater Cincinnati companies, representing 192 universities, 44 states and 58 countries.
Registration for CINC 2019 opens April 22.
Want to learn more about CINC? Are you an employer who would like to get your interns signed up for CINC? Interested in getting more involved? Let us know!