The CINC program encompasses four events over the summer, tailored to enhance interns’ personal and professional experiences while living in Cincinnati. Events are at no cost to interns or you and all interns are invited.
We need your help to keep these events free for the talented future leaders of our region!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Increased retention: Year after year, 80-90% of our participating interns say that their perception of Cincinnati improves after participating in our CINC events.
- Time savings and simplicity: CINC plans networking and community engagement events so you don’t have to. Take advantage of these pre-planned events!
- Cost savings: Enjoy the financial benefits of large-group events, rather than having to incur costs for your own events. While we encourage investments in the program, there is no “per intern” fee.
- Supplemental resources: Through our calendar of events, social media, and email communications, we provide your interns with extra opportunities to get involved and meet others.
- A place at the table: The CINC Committee is comprised of leaders from companies and organizations that invest in CINC.
Questions? Need more information? Email Spencer Mapes at email@example.com
or fill out the form below.