When you are accepted into Apprenti Cincinnati— congratulations, you’re already hired. Your paid training will be specifically tailored to you with an opportunity for a full-time role upon completion.
How is this program different?
Who are the training providers?
- Hired for one year of employment prior to training
- Training is paid for by the employer
- Focus is on mentoring and competency growth during on-the-job training
- The goal is to give you the greatest breadth and depth possible
MAX Technical Training, Tech Elevator, Per Scholas, Cincinnati State and University of Cincinnati
What are the roles?
Current roles being offered include software developers, IT business analysts, network security professionals, IT support admins, cloud specialists, cybersecurity occupations and more.
What do the previous apprentices say?
“I've learned so much the past three months. Not just about technology, also about myself, my classmates and friendship. Thank you Great American Insurance Group Team for investing in me and giving me this amazing opportunity.”
– Amber, GAIG Apprentice
“An apprenticeship program really appealed to me because it presented an opportunity to learn real-life programming skills at an enterprise level, which is something I was pursuing after my military career.”
- Denis, Military Veteran and Java Software Developer Apprentice
How do I get started?
The first step is taking the initial assessment at: