How is this program different?
What are the candidates like?
- Candidates are sourced for you from a national pool of talent
- Talent is pre-screened and you are able to interview two candidates for every opening
- Emphasis on women, minority and veteran talent
- Ongoing apprentice support through the entirety of the program
- Apprenti Cincinnati handles all of the paperwork for the program, leaving the employers to leverage the benefits of registered apprenticeship without the headache
- Over 65 percent self-identify as having some post-secondary experience or degree
- Average age is 32
- To date the program has 29 percent female, 29 percent minority and 6 percent veteran representation
- Three apprentices have relocated from outside the region for the opportunity
What are other participating employers saying?
“Wow! Both interviews exceeded our expectations. Thanks for providing us with two wonderful
candidates.” – Bob Carson, VP/CIO, The E.W. Scripps Co.
"The Apprenti Cincinnati program has overdelivered on its promise bringing good candidates who
function well in our environment. The selection process they used to present the four candidates
we interviewed matches well with our goals for new associates. May we please have more?” – Matthew Groom, Director of Supply Chain & Manufacturing Systems, Kroger Technology
“Very talented group and very different backgrounds to choose from.” – Joe Meyer, Chief Architect, Paycor
We welcome the opportunity to connect with employers of all sizes and potential community partners. Contact Christina Misali at firstname.lastname@example.org.