In order to participate in the Cincinnati Chamber Work-Based Learning partnership, employers must:
- Submit the application form below.
- Provide work experience related to manufacturing, advanced manufacturing, hospitality, engineering, healthcare or IT.
- Be a member of the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber.
- Be ready and willing to offer full-time employment to students if they are in good-standing and meet all requirements
- Provide a safe working environment and assume liability for any intern injured in a work-related accident (selected businesses will work with Employer on Record).
- Attend a Work-Based Learning Workshop (offered semi-annually)
- Designate an on-site intern supervisor and mentor.
- Provide a job description with meaningful project assignments (Administrative tasks= No more than 20% of work) that correlate to classroom curriculum.