The Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber is currently seeking an IT Project Manager to provide the technical expertise and leadership necessary to manage the external and internal technology-driven platforms and channels that to support the Chamber’s external marketing strategy, online member engagement, and online member services. This position manages and continuously improves seven websites and is responsible for troubleshooting significant electronic communications with Chamber members. The IT Project Manager will lead and complete projects across multiple internal functions of the organization; be forward-thinking and drive strategy to keep the organization in sync with advancing technologies and communication strategies; and engage with and manage outside vendors. This position will strengthen the Chamber’s relationships with members and community partners via the web.
Are you a subject matter expert on website and e-Commerce platforms? Are you forward thinking? Do you thrive on keeping up with advancements in technology? If so, we want to speak with you about our position.
The Cincinnati region is accessible. You are just a cup of coffee away from making connections and making a difference. We're rich in tradition and alive in the times. Join us and begin your own traditions. Leave your mark. Help us create a community that all can be proud to call home.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
Other responsibilities of this position include:
- Serve as a subject matter expert overseeing all aspects of the Chamber's website and e-commerce platforms, coordinating efforts with the IT team in relation to databases
- Manage relationships, gather requirements, and design new processes and functionality for website, email services, and other IT-related components, primarily for external customers and in support of internal customers
- Focus on automation of repetitive processes, e-commerce, and customer self-service with a consistent experience
- Manage the Chamber’s enterprise web content management system, provide employee training and HTML and e-commerce de-bugging as needed
- Design, develop, implement and manage Chamber internet processes to manage relationships primarily with external customers and in support of internal customers
- Develop and manage Chamber IT budget
- Work with marketing, programs and customer support staff to develop and implement strategies to improve, increase, measure and track website and e-commerce activity
- Participate as a key member of the Database Team and own the integration of database and e-commerce sites
- Manage Chamber domains and external DNS
- Manage website security certificates, and general website and server security
- Stay informed of new developments in technology, identify and evaluate new products and software that could enhance digital communications and customer experience
- Monitor and direct the selection of vendors to achieve budget and supplier diversity goals
- Manage the Chamber's website development vendors for adherence to project budgets and timelines
- Manage technical aspects of digital signage system
- Manage Conference Facility AV presentation assets
- Manage communications through broadcast email system – Adestra MessageFocus
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Customer Focused
- Functional & Technical Skills
- Action & Results Driven
- Project Management
- Self-Guided Learning
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Global & Cultural Awareness/Encourage Diversity – interacts, serves, hires and develops all kinds and classes of people equitably, fairly and consistently, without regard to age, sexual identity or gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual-orientation, disability status, veteran status, personality type, socio-economic status, cultural characteristics or any other characteristic not considered a bona fide occupational qualification. Encourages and ensures equal and fair treatment and opportunity for all.
The IT Project Manager inspires through influence. This position does not have direct reports.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-10 years working in web-based or e-commerce and/or related area
- 5-10 years general IT support experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems/Microsoft Stack, SQL Server, and Microsoft ASP.NET
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Candidates will be evaluated on the competencies listed above, the required education and experience, and their ability to perform the essential functions as assessed through interview and reference checks. In addition, preference will be given to candidates with:
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with a high degree of professionalism
- Ability to interact and build relationships with people of diverse backgrounds, personalities and characteristics, including but not limited to age, gender-identity, race, nationality, ethnicity, religious beliefs, disability status, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, and physical appearance.
Work Environment & Physical Demands
The position is located in a climate-controlled downtown office site and requires a minimal amount of external activity. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets. The job will require talking, listening, researching, data entry, and sitting for long periods working at a computer screen. The employee will sit 75% of their workday. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This position does not require travel. Requirements may include some evenings and weekends, flexible work week available to accommodate these instances.
We commit to achieving tangible results in a supportive team environment built on respect, energy, curiosity, continuous improvement, and positive attitudes and relationships.
We are visionaries, collaborators, and makers of change.
We lead inclusively with passion, integrity, and fun!
And, we model inclusion and regional thinking in everything we do.
The Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber® serves as a bold voice for the interests of its 4,000-member businesses and their more than 300,000 employees. We are committed to expanding the region's talent and, by harnessing the power of Cincinnati’s unique offerings, implementing regional vision, and through intentional inclusion in everything we do, the Chamber is on a path to help transform this region into the hottest city in America.
Equal Opportunity Employment
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. Position offers a rewarding challenge in a professional environment, competitive salary and excellent benefits package. The Chamber does not provide sponsorship for work visas.
Please submit resume & salary requirements to Lori Holiday at email@example.com.