February 18, 2020
Need a refresher on your Chamber membership benefits?
Are you a new Cincinnati Chamber Member? Not new, but want to get engaged? Curious about becoming a member? Member Benefits 101 is the perfect opportunity for all types of businesses to dive in to all Chamber offerings.
At this complimentary session, Thursday, March 12 hosted at Chamber partner Ultimate Air Shuttle, you will hear from the Cincinnati Chamber team about:
- Programs & Events
- Talent Attraction & Retention
- Solutions to Workforce Challenges
- Government Advocacy
- Diversity & Inclusion Initiatives
- And more!
You will also hear from our partners about our cost-savings offerings. Participating in these programs could directly impact your bottom line (and potentially have your Chamber membership pay for itself!). Group buying power has helped members save more than $22 million on everyday expenses.
You'll have the opportunity to sit down with one or more of our cost-savings partners for a savings evaluation. Opportunities could include:
- Sheakley: complete an AC3 Form for a workers’ comp group rating savings projection on-site
- Humana: Have Humana insurance? If yes, sign up for a personalized appointment with a Humana Consumer Experience Professional to learn more about your ChamberHealth Go365 program
- Office Depot/OfficeMax: enroll in the Office Depot/OfficeMax program on-site
- Infintech: bring your company’s most recent credit card processing statement for a cost-savings analysis
- Energy: bring your company’s most recent electric & gas statement(s) for an analysis
- ATC: bring a copy of your company’s most recent phone and Internet bill(s) for an analysis
- IdeaTeam1: Schedule a complimentary business consultation on-site
- Ultimate Air Shuttle: book a flight(s) to Atlanta, Charlotte, Chicago, Cleveland and Nashville for business travel on-site
Member Benefits 101
Thursday, March 12
Ultimate Air Shuttle
4700 Airport Rd.
Cincinnati, OH 45226
No cost to attend.