July 30, 2019
Prost! Oktoberfest Vendor Applications Open
Oktoberfest Zinzinnati, presented by Amazon and Samuel Adams and produced by the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber, returns September 20-22, 2019 on Second and Third Streets, between Walnut and Elm Streets in downtown Zinzinnati.
First held in 1976, Oktoberfest Zinzinnati has grown to be America's largest Oktoberfest with more than 600,000 in attendance in 2018.
Be part of the celebration by sharing your German and German-inspired fare as an Oktoberfest food vendors.
Restaurants/food vendors will be selected based on (in order of priority):
- German/Bavarian Restaurant - German/Bavarian name, décor, restaurant menu items must be significantly German/Bavarian.
- German/Bavarian Food Vendor - German/Bavarian name, décor, menu items must be significantly German/Bavarian.
- Restaurants or food vendors that will offer German/Bavarian-inspired menu items.
- Food variety and uniqueness.
- Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber membership.
To review full application guidelines and to submit an application: Apply Here
To learn more about Oktoberfest Zinzinnati, head to: www.oktoberfestzinzinnati.com/