March 10, 2020
Disney Institute Is Back
Disney is known for their incredible service and they believe quality service begins with engaged employees. Everyone is important to a productive work culture, not just human resource professionals. Therefore, the sustained quality of four components—hiring, training, communication, and care—is crucial.
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Adapt Disney business insights to assess and improve your organizational culture
- Shape work cultures based on desired employee behaviors and select people who are a right fit
- Use training strategies that ensure employees are confident in their roles
- Improve communication, empower employees and strengthen morale
- Create a supportive environment through genuine care and recognition
Less than 70 spots available!
Disney’s Approach to Employee Engagement
Tuesday, April 21
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Great American Ballpark
Fox Sports Club
Hosted by: In partnership with: